Monday, December 20, 2010

Bridal Market 2010 Report

I decided to share with you the results from Bridal Market 2010. It's a little late, but hey, you know the saying, better late than never! Bridal Market is like Fashion Week, but it's specific for wedding gowns. Just like Fashion Week, it was held in New York City and the creme-de-la-creme of wedding gown designers were there to show their latest collections. Southern Magazines did a full report (like 8 different blog posts) about Bridal Market 2010. And so, based on their report, we would like to share with you the designer gowns that we personally hand picked.

Amsale - ah, my mostest favoritest awesomeest wedding gown designer. I LOVE AMSALE. Cannot get enough of their dresses. It just suits my personal style, clean lines, simple silhouettes, but with intricate details. I think I would have to wear an Amsale dress on my wedding day (please God let that happen soon!!!!)
 
 
 
 


Monique Lhuillier - Dresses from Monique Lhuillier seem like they come straight out of a romantic storybook. Lacy, frilly, girly and oh-so-dreamy dresses.
 
 

Badgley Mishcka - Some of their collection that I thought are simply stunning. I especially love the short dress! It has pockets!! I fully agree with the idea of having pockets on wedding gowns. Stroke of genius!
 
 

And last but not least, Priscilla of Boston - Your classics, served with a modern twist.
 
 

Hope you all are inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment