Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pepe Le Pew


Hello peeps!

So for some reason I cant really sleep last night. My lack of sleep
has been really bothering me lately. I need some rest and holiday please. And also lack of sleep can only means two things = eye bag and dark circle...no..NO...NO!!! There are few major reasons on why I cant sleep, i think.

First reason maybe due to I happily binged on tortellini pasta and caesar salad yesterday whilst my inner conscious kept echoing "stop..stop..stop...salad is okay..kay..kay...but tortellini...nii...nii?". But did I choose to listen to my inner being or satisfy my hungry tummy? You know the answer to that! Second reason maybe due to my excitement on getting my room-reorganizing project. Mind you, I still have some boxes left unopened since I went home for good more than a year ago!. Third reason maybe due to my significant other who is coming back home and will bring some stuff I can't live without; i.e. Laura Mercier concealer, Mario Badescu miraculous pimple healing lotion and The Sartorialist book. Can't wait for my monkey to come back soon with his luggages!

Not all are jolly reasons though. My fourth and last reason could be the most sickening thing I have ever seen in my whole entire life in the whole entire universe (exaggeration is allowed on Sunday Morning).

Introducing Fendi's Skunk Peekaboo Bag.
I don't really care whether you are on the same page with me on this one. This bag is really unnecessary, atrocious and frankly...unforgivable. The first time I saw this I can almost scream and cry "Pepe Le Pew? isdatchu??"

I swear I will throw you with anything I have on hand if I see you wearing this. When has "skunk" be fashionable? And have you even smelled skunk? I'm sorry, I cannot, cannot, cannot comprehend this! Priced at USD1,970 at Saks. Don't start saving.

No comments:

Post a Comment