Saturday, January 8, 2011

Best Wedding Photos of 2010 - according to Junebug Weddings

I'm so excited I'm so excited, Junebug Weddings has published their Best of the Best wedding photos of 2010! I checked it out and every single image on there just blew me away. I mean, these are some the BEST wedding photos of 2010. Out of millions, worldwide, Junebug Weddings has handpicked just a few. Two of the pictures chosen by Junebug Weddings have been featured here at 1QL in Wedding Shot Wednesdays (links here and here).
I wanna share with you some of the ones that particularly captured my eyes. Prepare to be blown away!








Phenomenal! Hard to believe these are not editorial fashion pictures. I can't share all but click here to see more of where that came from.

{all images taken via Junebug Weddings}

No comments:

Post a Comment