Saturday, January 15, 2011

Why don't you - Let yourself fall in love a lil' bit everyday

If you are an avid reader of this blog, you would very much aware of our fascination in fashion and style. One man that can capture fashion and style with originality and raw emotions is the one and only Scott Schuman aka The Sartorialist.

I came across this short film of The Sartorialist, essentially telling stories of what does it take to be Scott Schuman, how to have the essence of a beautiful image, and how can you be in-the-moment by relating to what you see everyday in your life.

I do not know alot about photography (unlike the other partners of 1QL), but I know I love candid pictures; no set up, just as is. Viewing this video makes me love fashion over and over again, and I am seriously missing New York!

1 comment:

  1. wowwwwwwwwwww. such a cool video! i've always wondered how the sartorialist go out and takes pictures of people. AWESOME

    ReplyDelete