Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Future House!

You know that book, The Secret, that was really big a few years back? I never did read it, but I pretty much heard the gist of what the book was all about - being positive and sending positive thoughts out to the world about what you want in this life, and you will get it.
Well, this is my version of being positive. I want this house, really, really bad. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it'll be my future house someday. It doesn't have to be the exact same house, but a similar one will do.

Love the airy kitchen, the country style furniture, all that natural light, the swimming pool. SWOON






Found this gorgeous house via Desire to Inspire. You must check out their website for more jaw dropping houses and interior design.

No comments:

Post a Comment