Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Girl Gotta Do What A Girl Gotta Do

Thank you Anne-Laure for your wonderful introduction. But seriously, I need to expand on the VPL thing that you’ve mentioned earlier. Last weekend, I went dancing with my girls. There sat a skinny gal with an a-okay face and gorgeous hair. She was wearing this skin-tight-nude-colored-mini dress. I thought she could be featured on our blog in the “best-dressed” list. But man o man was I wrong. She and her girlfriend decided to rock the floor by climbing the bar and started dancing. There I saw ugly excess fats sitting next to the panty lines staring straight back at me. It’s sweet that your partner accepts you just the way you are, but half of this world can’t!Sorry.



Good thing this blog exists, coz I got a recommendation to make. My favorite is La Senza’s lacy collections. There you can buy affordable, pretty, sexy, and very comfortable thongs. They come in lots of cute colors and since the cotton is very soft, they won’t cause a “wedgie” feeling.



Or if you must, wear something seamless puh-leeez! Anne-Laure loves Marks and Spencers’ seamless bikini panty. I believe that there are lots and lots of good undies out there. We need to see your booties and not your bulges. So, come one, let’s make a world a better place. When you decide to wear that tight dresses / pants / skirts, you’d better start your shopping soon. Well, good to have that matter solved. For those girls who understand, the world thanks you.

Anyways, 2010 is here! Woo hoo… I actually don’t want to mention this but have you got yourself a list of New Year resolutions? I know lots of people think that resolution is so cliché. They say resolutions / rules / promises are made to be broken; but I beg to differ. In my opinion, having a resolution could actually motivate us to become a better person. Now, survey says that the most often made resolution is to lose weight (mine too unfortunately). On that thought, I listened to some simple tips yesterday from E! Channel. The tips are initially titled “To get a healthy glow”; but if we follow these simple steps (along with our determination and support from family and friends), we could also lose some pounds.

The tips are:
  • - Eat fruits (red/orange/yellow colored or avocado) and green leafy greens.
  • - Drink lots of water
  • - Avoid oily / sweet food
  • - Combine your meal with lean fish and chicken
  • - Choose complex carbs (i.e. yam/sweet potato)

I know it’s kinda D’UH… but hey, if the result is healthy skin and great body, why not try?!



My mottos are:
  • I could eat all of that later when I’m skinny (I’ll see you soon 31 Flavors – Mint chocolate chips ice cream),
  • Everything looks expensive in a great body (this could justify my cheap outfits… yeaaah), and
  • You can guiltlessly bitch about others if you’re HOT.
Oooo.. I’m so excited for this year. I’ll keep you updated on my success.

Ainsi longtemps tous, être vrai pour vous!
(read: So long, be true to yourself!)

No comments:

Post a Comment