Monday, March 7, 2011

Delivery!!

My friends had a house warming last Saturday and at first I wanted to go to the mall that morning to buy them something. Unfortunately, it was raining quite heavily and I was too lazy to get out of bed! I thought right there and then that I needed a second plan :) I called up my usual florist at Rawa Belong; apparently Bu Hikmah could DELIVER her flowers! GREAT!

I ordered a bucket of local pink long-stemmed roses with a little bit of baby breaths and leaf fillings. All of these for IDR 150,000. Well, a bit pricey on rainy season because it usually costs around IDR 80,000 for that amount of flowers. Using a vase that I found on my storage, I made 1 sweet arrangement for the couple.


Pink Roses

Aristate Leaf


Baby Breath


Ta-Da!


No comments:

Post a Comment